Violence Prevention Labrador
114 Hamilton River Road,
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL A0P 1E0
Our organization’s role in Labrador is to carry out the priorities outlined by the Violence Prevention Initiatives 6 year Strategic Plan, at the Regional level.
The VPI Action Plan outlines six strategic priorities:
- Increasing awareness and attitudinal change.
- Increasing community participation.
- Improving legislation, policy, programs, services, information and facilities.
- Supporting Aboriginal women and children.
- Enhancing research and development.
- Improving leadership, coordination and accountability.
Visit the Provincial website to see more information on the Violence Prevention Initiative.